For Tours and Activities by The Guest
During shore/land transfers, excursions, or any activities, FLOATING SANCTUARY nor the owners, officer, and/or employees shall not be held liable for any event whatsoever for injury or loss of life of its guest arising from or in connection with any activities. During my stay, NO LIFEGUARD MAY BE ON DUTY.
• I agree to release all claims, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk (“Waiver and Release”). I waive any claims I may have now and in the future and release from all liability and agree not to sue FLOATING SANCTUARY, its officers, agents, representatives, employees, or tour agents (hereafter referred to as “Staff”) for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by me as a result in participation in the FLOATING SANCTUARY due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of FLOATING SANCTUARY, its staff, tour partners, or other participants, or death or injury as a result of war, civil unrest, or epidemic. I further agree that if I violate this agreement I agree to bring suit against any part of the parties named herein, that I will be held responsible for attorney’s fees and any cost incurred by that person in defending such action.
• I am aware that the tour, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which include: physical exertion for which I may not be prepared and weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change. I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed tour and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting therefrom. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the proposed form of the tour are derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or at work, and these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I agree that if I suffer injury or illness, FLOATING SANCTUARY or its staff can, at my cost, arrange any medical treatment and emergency evacuation services as they deem necessary for my health and safety.
• Further, I agree at all times during the tour, to abide by and comply with any additional instructions given by my tour guide or any staff and I accept that non-compliance may result in injury, death, or permanent disability. I understand that non-compliance may result in my removal from the FLOATING SANCTUARY tour.
• In entering this Waiver and Release, I am not relying on any oral, written, or visual representations or statements by the FLOATING SANCTUARY or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on tour. I confirm that by my own free will, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this tour and Waiver and Release prior to signing it and agree that this Waiver and Release will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executor, administrators, and successors.
• As a participant on the tour, I accept full responsibility for my behavior, well-being, and health throughout the tour, which may involve a variety of activities, unfamiliar locations, and modes of travel. I further realize that the tour may involve walking through unfamiliar, narrow, and/or steep corridors, gangways, roads, stairways, and driveways. I knowingly and willfully accept these risks and take complete and total responsibility for my behavior, well-being, and health during the tour. I agree to hold neither FLOATING SANCTUARY, nor its staff liable in any way should any harm come to me.
• By purchasing the tour, I affirm that I have fully understood and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WAIVER, AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
Please read these house rules carefully. By booking accommodation or a package, the guest is deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the house rules, guidelines, terms and conditions, waivers, and release of liability stated herein.