RESERVATION, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICIES
- To confirm a reservation, please pay the RESERVATION FEE.
- Deposits / Reservation Fees can be paid via Bank Deposits or Credit Card Payment through Paypal secure payment portal.
- The remaining balance will be settled upon Check-In at the resort
CANCELLATIONS / NO-SHOW POLICY / SHORTENED STAY POLICY
- In case of no-show, the full amount of the total package will be collected.
- Full payment and no refund for shortened stay.
- That in case of cancellation, 2 days before the departure on the part of the guest/s for reason considered as fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under the law, 35% of the total package will be forfeited in favor of FLOATING SANCTUARY.
- That in case of cancellation on the part of FLOATING SANCTUARY, unless for reasons considered as fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under the law, FLOATING SANCTUARY will refund actual payments.
- That in case cancellation is due to fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under the law, both parties will make an agreement for re-scheduling. If re-scheduling is not possible due to time and occupancy constraints, both parties will make a settlement and restitution taking into the consideration that none is at fault.
During shore/land transfer, excursions, or any activities, FLOATING SANCTUARY, nor the owner, officers, and/or employees shall not be held liable in any event whatsoever for injury or loss of life of its guests arising from or in connection with any activities.
During any stay, NO LIFEGUARD will be on duty.
- I agree to release all claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk (“Waiver and Release”). I waive any claims I may have now and in the future, and release from all liability and agree not to sue FLOATING SANCTUARY, its officers, agents, representatives, employees, or tour agents (hereafter referred to as “Staff”) for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by me as a result in participation in the FLOATING SANCTUARY due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of FLOATING SANCTUARY, its staff, tour partners, or other participants, or death or injury as a result of war, civil unrest, or epidemic. I further agree that if I violate this agreement this agreement and agree to bring suit against any part of parties named herein, that I will be held responsible for attorney’s fees and any cost incurred by that person in defending such action.
- I am aware that the tour, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which include: physical exertion for which I may not be prepared and weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change. I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed tour and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting therefrom. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the proposed form of tour is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or at work, and these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I agree that if I suffer injury or illness, FLOATING SANCTUARY or its staff can, at my cost, arrange any medical treatment and emergency evacuation services as they deem necessary for my health and safety.
- Further, I agree at all times during the tour, to abide by and comply with any additional instructions given by my tour guide or any staff and I accept that non-compliance may result in injury, death, or permanent disability. I understand that non-compliance may result in my removal from the FLOATING SANCTUARY tour.
- In entering this Waiver and Release, I am not relying on any oral, written or visual representations or statements by the FLOATING SANCTUARY or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on tour. I confirm that by my own free will, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this tour and Waiver and Release prior to signing it and agree to that this Waiver and Release will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executor, administrators, and successors.
- As a participant on the tour, I accept full responsibility for my behavior, well-being, and health throughout the tour, which may involve a variety of activities, unfamiliar locations, and modes of travel. I further realize that the tour may involve walking through unfamiliar, narrow, and/or steep corridors, gangways, roads, stairways, and driveways. I knowingly and willfully accept these risks and take complete and total responsibility for my behavior, well-being and health during the tour. I agree to hold neither FLOATING SANCTUARY, nor its staff liable in any way should any harm come to me.
- By purchasing the tour, I affirm that I have fully understood and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILTY.