A non-refundable and nontransferable reservation fee of Php10,000 is required and can be paid in cash or in cheque (personal
cheques should be under the client’s account). However, it will be deducted from your contract price once the event is confirmed.
- A 50% down payment of the estimated contract package will be required one (1) week after the payment of the reservation fee.
- Full payment shall be settled two (2) weeks before the event. NO PAYMENT, NO SET-UP.
- 50% of the contract price shall be forfeited for any cancellation made seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Client agrees to pay the equivalent amount of the guaranteed number of guests and for any additional guests during the event
- If the actual number is less than the guaranteed number of guests present, the client shall still pay the full amount that corresponds
to the guaranteed number of guests.
- Interest of 2% per week shall be imposed based on the catering package if past due.
- All alcoholic beverage (i.e., win, gin, whiskey, rum, vodka, etc.) are subject to Php500 PER BOTTLE CORKAGE FEE and Php1000 per
case of beer exclusive of ice.
- Our company is not liable for any food provided by the client that may cause harm to human consumption. The said food will be
placed in a separate table (dressed up) and will charge the client Php200 per kilo.
- In case of unpredictable weather condition, (such as: heavy rains, floods, etc)
- Our company will not entertain sudden changes in our contract since we already purchased all necessary requirements based
on the package you have chosen.
- For Garden Wedding/Poolside Area events on such weather conditions, the company is willing to relocate the event in the
Closed Pavilion Room but with additional charges of Php .
- Overtime fee of Php2,000.00 per hour.
- A cash bond of Php3,000.00 is required in case of any losses, breakages, caterer’s bond at the venue will be charged to the client.
Cash bonds can be refunded 3-5 working days after the event.
- Surcharge of Php5,000.00 for REBOOKING/CHANGE OF EVENT DATE seven (7) days prior to the event date.
- Changes with the menu must be one (1) week before the event.
- Changes with the details must be made at least one (1) month prior to the event.
- If guests are below 100pax, a service charge of Php2,000.00 fee is required.