The Management of FLOATING SANCTUARY RESORT AND HOTEL would like to offer you a clean, safe and enjoyable accommodation. In this regard, we request your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upon booking. Full payment shall be made prior to checking in.
- An incidental deposit of Php2,000.00 is required prior to checking in and will be refunded upon check-out.
- Management is not liable for loss of personal property. Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm. Check out is at 12pm the next day. Extension of stay will be charged at :
Php500.00 per hour – LEAF ROOM
Php3000 per hour – PAVILION ROOMS
Php1000 per hour – TRIANGLE HOUSE
Php1000 per hour – GLASS PYRAMID
Php1000 – FERN ROOMS
with the maximum of two hours stay only, exceeding the maximum time will be considered as one night stay and will be charged
automatically. Late check-out requests 24 hours prior to check-out and extension of the stay will be subject to room availability.
- Please turn over key at the Front Desk before departing the Hotel. Lost keys will be charged at Php500.00 per piece. Swimming pool is
closed from 6am to 8am for cleaning, and open from 9am to 2am. Swimming is allowed after this hour but pool lights and fountain will be
- Proper swimming attire is swimsuit for females, swimming trunks for males, or rash-guard. Optional: head cap, and goggles. Swimming
attire requirements should be strictly followed.
- If you like your room to be made up, please inform the Front Desk prior to departing for the day.
- Make-up time is from 8:00am to 5:00pm only.
- Being an environmentally conscious resort, change of bedding, linens / bath towels is done on the second day of stay. Extra pillow,
towels, soap and shampoo will incur a corresponding charge.
- Smoking inside the rooms is strictly prohibited. A Php1000 penalty per offense will apply for smoking in rooms or corridors.
- Please switch-off lights, ceiling fans, TV, aircon and other electric appliances and please make sure all faucets and showers are properly
turned off when not in use.
- When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
- Please report immediately to the Front Desk any damage to property or broken fixture for prompt repair.
- Before or at the designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will
be charged to Guest Account. Please allow 20 minutes check out time to facilitate.
- Pets are allowed within the property but are not allowed inside the rooms; a Pet Hotel is provided with an overnight rate.
- The Guests are required to ensure that nothing shall be attached to the floors, walls or ceiling of any room or facility of The Floating
Sanctuary Resort and Hotel.
- Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in public areas and refrain from loud music and noise after midnight.
- Please throw your trash in garbage containers.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the hotel rooms. And corkage will be charged if you bring it inside the resort.
- Bringing of food is not allowed inside the hotel rooms.
- Last call of ordering food and drinks is at 10pm.
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guests – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of
vandalism – will be charged at a full night stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
- Please do not hang wet clothes on the railings outside your rooms.
- Event place rental are only good for 6 hours (Php12,000 with NO aircon) (Php20,000 with aircon)
- Outside catering, lechon, liquors, mobile bars, food carts, sound system, projector, etc. should ask permission from the management.
Corkage fee will apply.
- Only those charges mentioned from the confirmation slip will be chargeable and included. Those which are not mentioned should be
advised to Floating Sanctuary for clarification.